Yeast extracts as natural products are excellent substitute for monosodium glutamate. They naturally bring out original flavor of a variety of food products, providing more body, mouthfeel and natural Umami
Yeast extracts can be used in ready-made dishes, instant dishes, soups, sauces, dips, bouillons, ‘vegeta’ type condiments, crisps, nuts, cured meats, sausages, etc. They are especially recommended to vegetable and vegetarian dishes.
- Bionis line
- yeast extracts of varied NaCl content
- yeast extracts containing nucleotides
- dark yeast extract with colouring function
- Biotaste line – profiled yeast extracts:
- roasted beef savoury note,
- roasted savoury note
- boiled savoury chicken note
- meaty taste profile and roasted note
- Line of natural aromas – substitutes for monosodium glutamate.