In the segment of probiotics, we represent Probiotical, the Italian producer (www.probiotical.com) and Swiss GNOSIS (www.gnosis-bio.com)
Species: B.adolescentis, B.animalis lactis, B. breve, B.catenulatum, B.bifidum, B.lactis, B.infantis, B.longum, L.acidophilus, L.buchneri, L.fermentum, L.salivarius, L.crispatus, L.paracasei, L.gasseri, L.plantarum, L.delbrucki, L.rhamnosus, L.pentosus, L.brevis, L.casei, L.reuteri, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis and other;
- single strains in concentrations to 450 billion cfu/g;
- bacterial mixtures and mixtures with prebiotics (inulin, FOS);
- LYOBAC forms – freeze-dried and MICROBAC – microencapsulated;
- ready-made products containing probiotics: chocolate balls, vials with oil, capsules, sachets;
- medicinal products based on licensed probiotics: class I and IIa;
- MICROBAC- patented technology of microencapsulation with double lipid layer. Microbac ensures increased viability in gastric acids and duodenum salts as well as in external conditions.
- a number of clinical studies on single strains, mixtures and ready-made products;
- the scope of clinical studies of Probiotical’s probiotics: diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), immunity, atopic;
- skin inflammation, constipations, colic, candidiasis, bacteriosis, urinary tract infection (UTI), reduction of cholesterol level, improvement of digestion processes, allergic rhinitis, folic acid production, gut microbiota restoration after antibiotics treatment, other.
Species – Saccharomyces boulardii
- Concentration > 20 billion cfu/g;
- Forms of various granulation sizes: for sachets and capsules;
- Immune to most antibiotics;
- Preventive and prophylactic measure in serious diarrhea, in contraception, candidiasis and other.